Websites on a Budget
We want to make it easier for everyone to create their own online presence. We offer a one page website for anyone looking to test the water before diving in to a full featured website. One page websites are a great place to start if you want to test a business idea, start a blog or just create a personal profile page.
A one page website includes:
- Domain name i.e. “co.uk”, “.com”, etc.
- Website Hosting
- One Website Page
- Basic Design (Matching your logo)
- One email address
- Basic Submission to Google search.
- Ability to edit the page if you like (Please note you must state this when you start a page)
SSL Secure Websites
When you buy a website from us you can rest assured that your website come with SSL Security right out of the box. Our SSL Security covers all websites:
- Eccommerce Websites
- CMS Content Managed Websites Including:
This comes included in with your Annual Website Hosting Fee.
More Information About our Services
From basic ideas to fully-featured online shops, there is virtually no limit to the prowess your company’s image can achieve. We provide fully featured e-commerce websites allowing:
- Administrator access.
- List a new Product or Service.
- Customers account creation.
- Track customer buying trends.
- Track website visits.
- Discounts across products and services.
- Discounts across a group of customers.
- Paid subscriptions.
Online shop facilities can help you determine the best retail advertising strategies, resulting in a better return on profits.
Our e-commerce solutions also allow companies to send out newsletters by email so they can keep their customers informed and up to date on any new products or services including any special offers that you would like to run.
Content Management Systems (CMS)
CMS – A website you can edit or content management systems as they are commonly known allow you, the User to edit your website from anywhere, at any time and on most devices including tablets and most smart phones. They are cost effective as they eliminate the need for most updates by a web developer. CMS websites are also advantageous if you’re aiming to get to the top of Google, Bing and other search engines, as they tend to like a website that is updated on a regular basis. You are also to able to easily track the amount of traffic to your website over a week, month or year allowing you to monitor customer trends.
Full List of Services
- Website Design and Development
- SSL Security
- Responsive Design
- Website Development
- Branding / Logo Design
- Domain Names and Hosting including Email addresses
- Template Design and Development
- Mobile Friendly, Responsive Website Development
- WordPress, Concrete5, Open cart and many other systems